Kasemrad International Hospital Vientiane Heart Center
Kasemrad International Hospital Vientiane Heart Center is ready to provide the best cardiac care to the people in Lao PDR. and surrounding regions. Our team of cardiac specialists are able to provide care for even the most complex cardiac conditions by a multidisciplinary cardiac team, specializing in vascular intervention, cardiac surgery, and emergency medicine, and critical cardiac care, equipped with state-of-the-art medical tools and equipment for screening, diagnosis and treatment.
The prevention of heart disease is achievable through caring for every heart to be strong. Kasemrad International Hospital Vientiane Heart Center, provides comprehensive cardiac health care at the Heart Center. Emphasizing proactive cardiology to prevent heart diseases, we offer 24-hour emergency care for critical cardiac conditions such as heart attack/sudden cardiac muscle infarction, sudden arrhythmia, and acute heart failure. With cutting-edge cardiac innovations conveniently close to your home, these are available today, right here at Kasemrad International Hospital Vientiane Heart center.
1. Screening patients to assess preliminary risk factors for heart disease.
Based on personal and family history, body mass index, weight, blood lipid levels, blood sugar levels, blood pressure, smoking habits, and so on
2. Provide heart health checkup services.
With a dedication to providing the most efficient cardiac care, Kasemrad International Hospital Vientiane Heart Center offers special packages for comprehensive cardiac health check-ups at a cost-effective price. This aims to promote high-quality heart health care, including diagnosis and personalized recommendations from our multidisciplinary team of medical specialists.
3. Non-Invasive Screening
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Exercise Stress Test (EST)
- Echocadiography (ECHO)
- 24-hours Holter Monitoring
- Coronary Computed Tomography Angiography (CTA)
4. Invasive Procedure
Invasive cardiac imaging involves injecting contrast into the heart by using a specialized small catheter inserted through a 2 mm needle hole at skin for diagnostic purpose and/or treatment of cardiac conditions. Our state-of-the-art cardiac catheterization laboratory includes a catheterization unit for the diagnosis and care of patients with cardiac and vascular diseases, particularly those with conditions such as heart attack//sudden cardiac muscle infarction or abnormalities of the blood vessels. Our medical team consists of expert interventional cardiologists specializing in balloon angioplasty and stenting, supported by specialized cardiac nurses, cardiothoracic technical staff, and interdisciplinary professionals providing holistic care in the physical, mental, emotional, and social aspects. Equipped with cutting-edge technology, our globally accredited healthcare services are available 24/7, ensuring quality of care.
- Coronary Angiography (CAG) involves injecting a contrast agent to examine the characteristics and conditions of the coronary arteries that supply blood to the heart, identifying areas of narrowing or blockage and assessing the functioning of the cardiac muscle. This includes evaluating heart contraction, relaxation, and measuring pressures at various chambers to thoroughly investigate the underlying causes of various cardiac symptoms
- Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI) involves the dilation of narrowed coronary arteries using a balloon and/or the insertion of a stent into patients with coronary artery stenosis, without the need for open-chest surgery.
5. Cardiothoracic Surgeries
- CABG: Coronary Artery bypass Graft
6. Cardiac Care Unit (CCU), Cardiology Ward.
7. Cardiac Rehabilitation
Our Cardiac specialist
CardioVascular and Thoracic Surgeon (CVT)
Internal medicine, general cardiologist, cardiovascular intervention
For more information, please contact: Heart Coordinator Call & WhatsApp +856 2057590171